In November of 2008 we replaced our Tan Conveyor Aggregate Delivery (CAD) truck with this unit due to an unfortunate accident in Richland, Wash. The Conveyor Unit was salvaged and installed on a new Western Star cab and chassis. Kelly’s Directional completed the rebuild.
During the rebuilding process we added a second lift axle, increasing the payload by a ton. This unit is equipped with the Dahm’s Ultra 16 Body mounted on a 2007 Western Star chassis, and is fully remote with all the extras.
Some of the benefits of using CAD Truck services are:
- Transport and Placement of aggregate material in hard to reach locations such as basements, planters, sidewalks, or retaining walls.
- Transport and Placement of landscaping material such as bark, topsoil, mulch or landscape aggregates in planters, slopes or other hard to reach locations.
- Placement of gravel in the interior of the building proceeds much faster.
- Save on Material & Money by not having to dump product on the ground as in conventional methods.
- Save on Clean-Up: no tire tracks on sidewalks, chips on curbs, or cracked concrete surfaces when using a CAD Truck.
- Safety on Site: perhaps the most important benefit, limited equipment traffic in tight areas.
[See Rock ... In Place projects in action]
Rock ... In Place can now better serve you with this truck. It lets us make small deliveries affordable, while still providing high production rates for completing the big jobs. Your projects will benefit from this truck's ability to handle a wide variety of products effectively.
Contact us for a quote or for more